Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to add CBS all access but don't know what my ROKU…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add CBS all access but don't know what my ROKU activation code

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I dont know - my husband installed it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

CBS told me that I could find the code on my device screen. I found 7106 ROKU TV but I don't think that is the activATION code, It didn't work. Cant find an

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

An activitation on screen. I did the sign in on computer, want CBS added on TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

If you are having trouble adding it from your computer, you can always access CBS All Access from the Roku Channel Store.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.

Now locate CBS All Access, install the app, and you should be able to start using it right away.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you still need help, please reply.