Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We want to watch NCAA college wrestling on espn2. we are…

We want to watch...

We want to watch NCAA college wrestling on espn2. we are connected to Dish TV. Is there any way to connect through Roku?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Roku TV TCL and we just purchased it a couple weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. We purchased the New Thought channel just recently through our Roku account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened but trying to get connected to watch college championship wrestling before 4:00 tonight

3/17/2018
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can add the following channel to your Roku to watch NCAA wrestling:

https://channelstore.roku.com/en-us/details/83669/ncaa-march-madness-live

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer