Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got Roku and cannot get the online screen access.

Customer Question
I just got Roku...

I just got Roku and cannot get the online screen access

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

39.99 roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Plugged in the stick to hgmi along with power cord and tried all the inputs from y tv remote

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you

So you are not seeing the roku home screen come up even?

correct
are you still there
Hello
hello

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Can you tell me exactly where on the back of the tv the stick is plugged in at?

Also did you plug the roku into the usb port on the tv, or into the electrical outlet?