Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a Jensen Bluetooth CD/amfm stereo player. After…

Customer Question
I purchased a Jensen...

I purchased a Jensen Bluetooth CD/amfm stereo player. After looking/reading the instruction booklet, I find I cannot even find the on/off button. There seems to be several buttons on the machine shown in the instruction booklet, that this one does not have.

Technician's Assistant: What Jensen model do you have?

CD560

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Jensen system?

I cannot even find the on/off switch/button and I am NOT stupid. It is the first thing I could not operate, even with instructions.. if I can turn on the power, I can figure out the rest. This machine does not have all the buttons shown on page E-5, that I have found.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not really.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The CD-560 is turned on by moving the Function selector.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------