Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got a Roku streaming stick and need a hdmi extender…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a Roku streaming stick and need a hdmi extender cable. I tried going to the my.roku.com/HDMI site, filled out the form and kept getting an error message. I have tried many times over the past week and have had no results. Could you please send me an extender cable.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

SKU# ***** The number on the streaming stick is CT37D5976284

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Ihave not been able to try anything. The streaming rokudoes not fit into my TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

HDMI extender cables are easy to get on Amazon and at Walmart. Please click below to select the link that has the length cable that you need:

Amazon - 10 ft. HDMI cable

Amazon - 3 ft. HDMI cable

Walmart - Choose the length you want

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.