Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I wish to sign up for Roku so I can get hulu. They are both…

Customer Question
I wish to sign...

I wish to sign up for Roku so I can get hulu

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

They are both working to the best of my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I really don't know>?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.