Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Set up my roku account, pin and installation, but no start…

Customer Question
Set up my roku...

Set up my roku account, pin and installation, but no start menu on my tv.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Only snow

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

can you set up my ruku?

No, I cannot set it up -- You will need to set it up on your end but I can assist you with any questions.