Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to get movie classic can I. It is Hiesence and is 30…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get Turner movie classic can I

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is Hiesence and is 30 months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I am an old man and not to swift. I have my tv working with modem/router/Roku Express do not know how to add any thing to Roku after initial set up. Help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to drop show time pait subscription

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.