Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku is saying invalid format. Roku1. I unplugged it

Customer Question
My roku is saying...

My roku is saying invalid format

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I unplugged it twice and it still shows invalid format

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Are you able to get to the Roku settings menu?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

No

What is the exact message you see on the screen? Did this problem start when you connected Roku to a new TV, or was it previously working on this same TV?

It shows invalid format. No it has always worked on my tv. Same tv as always. Worked yesterday.
Have you fou b d a solution

What's the make and model of your TV?

I don't know

Please check the label on the back of your TV for model and brand information.