Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It won’t let me connect to the internet. I just restarted it…

Customer Question
It won’t let me...

It won’t let me connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just restarted it again

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 5 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I would like to know what is the model of the roku that is not connecting.
Who is your internet service provider?
Has this roku ever worked before?
How far is your roku from the wifi router?