Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Zune HD 64gb stopped working on the docking station...

Customer Question
My Zune HD 64gb...

Technician's Assistant: What Zune model do you have?

Where can I find the model #?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Zune media player?

I thought that my docking station was bad and purchased a new one. That didn't help. My Onkyo receiver TX-NR838 doesn't see the Zune HD 64gb anymore. I tried using different HDMI inputs on my receiver and that didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.