Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Remote will not work. I have replaced batteries and I have…

Remote will not work...

Remote will not work. I have replaced batteries and I have the home screen on my tv put cannot move from left to right to select channel. i tried pushing the button on the inside of the remote but the green light never came on. I have unplugged the Roku box several time but no success with the remote.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It goes from no signal to the bouncing ROKU and then shows the page with all the channels listed, Home page I guess.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected to both. One cord to the wall plug in and one cord to the back of the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We were watching a program

3/17/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Roku box
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
confirmed to proceed

OK, making the call now

You may please get required Roku remote from following Roku link

https://www.roku.com/accessories/remotes

Thanks

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician