Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get on Netflix, Screen says to check to see if I am…

Customer Question
Cannot get on Netflix...

Cannot get on Netflix, Screen says to check to see if I am connected to the internet. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I can connect to the internet on my computer and my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes. I unplug it and started it up again. The netflix word comes up but when I click on it, nothing happens.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.