Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have rokuand cannot get started. Xfinity. Xfsetup-6088.

Customer Question
I have rokuand cannot...

I have rokuand cannot get started

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Xfinity

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

Xfsetup-6088

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Ipluged my

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Roku in anddownloadthe roku and goes back to starup again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.