Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have multiple tv’s. We have used roku stick on two

Customer Question
We have multiple tv’s...

We have multiple tv’s. We have used roku stick on two successful

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg tv model 19Lg30-ua

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No two are working fine. This small one in kitchen will not set up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 19LG30? What happened right before this?

We have used stick on 2 tv’s but when we tried to hook this one up about one week ago it was a problem. My husband ordered another stick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Do you have any video or audio from the Roku on the TV with the problem?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.