Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am unable to connect my samsung smart tv to my

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect my samsung smart tv to my rokuaccount

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I'm not sure what you are asking

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

What is a digital media player

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

UN55J6201AFXZA

Thanks for the info, is there any Roku device connected to this TV?