Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently purchased dish services for my entertainment

Customer Question
I recently purchased dish...

I recently purchased dish services for my entertainment provider, I no longer have the RokuTv appe

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I cannot remember my pass word for opening.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Trying to open up and sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes your number for contact

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What model Roku do you have?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.