Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

D-VR650KU, Used it to record from TV for years. Now I can't…

Customer Question
D-VR650KU, Used it to...

D-VR650KU, Used it to record from TV for years. Now I can't select a channel to record. Page 54, step 2 in manual.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung TX-R3265. 12 years old, Tube, not flat screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything else works. I get all TV channels, I can play back DVDs & VCRs' And dub from one to the other.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TX-R3265? What happened right before this?

A

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

About 2 weeks. Nothing that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

Is the problem in the recorder or in the TV?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Initially, please press and hold the power button on the front for 10 seconds for a quick reset, then try again.

If still no change, then go into the menu and run the channel scan/search function again and if that still doesn't help let me know.