Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does not recognize password. Att it's around 4 years ild.

Customer Question
Does not recognize password ...

Does not recognize password

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Att it's around 4 years ild

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Put in the assword that is on the player but none of the tv's in the house will reconfigure the password. The one in the bedroom was the only one that did and it just now quit working and wants the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Do you mean the password ***** your wireless network (internet)?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.