Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to connect a DVD with RCA plugs to a Smart TV with out…

Customer Question
How to connect a...

How to connect a DVD with RCA plugs to a Smart TV with out RCA plugs?

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

Magnavox over five years it has j

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tt plays good on older TV with RCA plugs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

We have VIZEO E48u-Do about 2 years old. the DVD PLAYER lots of types of plugs it plays on all older TV not on Smart TV What kind

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What kind of cord or converter box Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You will need a converter for this,. and this is the one to use.

https://www.amazon.com/JarGaBo-Composite-Converter-Adapter-Console/dp/B071FWNSXB

This will allow you to connect your RCA device to the HDMI ports on the TV

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you