Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need password for ATT2BN47zc got stuck do I get this from…

Customer Question
Need password ***** ATT2BN47zc...

Need password ***** ATT2BN47zc got stuck do I get this from Direct TV or you guys

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I have ATT? direct TV and it says Wi Fi on the box I am trying to hook up to my TV and got stuck on this step

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Have no tech knowledge at all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 5 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

AT&T U-Verse It says Wi Fi on the front and the green arrow is lit up

Do you see any Wi-Fi / wireless / security key / passphrase / password ***** the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device? It is case-sensitive.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.