Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new iPod. I can’t figure out how to download my…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPod. I can’t figure out how to download my music off the Cloud. Do you know?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Brand new, just out of the box.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I think I turned on Home Sharing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.