Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can’t get new code. It is a brand new smart tv by Philips.

Can’t get new code ...

Can’t get new code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a brand new smart tv by Philips

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Philips media player?

Ian at the place where u have to get a new code. Don’t know how to do that! I have tried everything (buttons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all for now

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Code for what exactly?

The direct tv now

I am not sure what you mean by DirecTV code

To get direct tv on my new tv. I am using a Roku streaming device

Thank you for confirming all of the equipment.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.
I thought this was a free customer service? I am not satisfied! I do not want to talk on the phone at an added expense

Free? No, we are not free otherwise we would be working for free.

I will not call

I am not asking you to call -- You are viewing an automated offer by our system that you can simply decline.

Thank you for your help! Good might

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service