Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

For video to TV cast it’s on Demo and won’t cast? When I try…

Customer Question
For video to TV...

For video to TV cast it’s on Demo and won’t cast?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

When I try to video to tv cast it stays on Demo and won’t cast

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It’s a TCL (ROKU) SMART TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

can you do the following pleasse

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, set it up and tell me if it now functions correctly please

Thank you