Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to subscribe to Great Courses, but cannot find my pin…

Customer Question
I want to subscribe...

I want to subscribe to Great Courses, but cannot find my pin number anywhere. What do I do? Great Courses want's the pin to continue

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My ROKU is about 4 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I've tried about 4 different pins I thought might be the one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please reply back here to assist you

Cancel request

Contact customer service via help link on website main page to cancel this request

Thanks