Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to get ROKU OFF MY TV AND GO BACK TO MY SATIALITE…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get ROKU OFF MY TV AND GO BACK TO MY SATIALITE NETWORD!! SEEMS LIKE ONCE U INSTALL ROKU IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

ROKU streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

SKU # 3800R

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I couldn't go back to my SATIALITE when I cancelled my ROKU acct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't like the ROKU device period

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

It's pretty easy to do, but I need some info from you to tell you how.

1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) Do you have the original TV remote?

3) How is the satellite box connected to the TV (ex: HDMI cable, etc.)?

New device - tv model # UN40ES6100FXZA and yes I have remote satellite is connected by a cable connected to a box And now the original remote won't even work

Please change the batteries in the original Samsung-brand remote (not your satellite remote) and find the SOURCE button. Use that and let me know if you can get the source selections to display.

No

No what please??

If you're referring to some offers that pop up on your screen- those have nothing to do with me, the website sends those. So again, change the batteries in the original Samsung-brand remote (not your satellite remote) and find the SOURCE button. Use that and let me know if you can get the source selections to display.

This is really stupid that I have to go thru all this just to get rid of something I made a mistake n even buying
No DO NOT CALL ME !! I have been ripped off enough!!!!

It sounds like you believe you're on a Roku site or something. This is a paid tech site. If you can't proceed and don't want to pay then you would need to use the site help pages and close out the question. I'm just a tech sitting here trying to help people. I have nothing to do with the Roku company.

Goodbye!

Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble. Do you still need help with this?

Please note:

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 to ask your question + balance/total upon speaking with me here) noted on the payment page when posting your question for this chat support.