Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can go all the through selection of show to watch. Screen…

Customer Question
Can go all the...

Can go all the through selection of show to watch. Screen shows it's downloading then go to a blank blue screen

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku and it's probably 3-4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

You Tube and Netflix

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. Again to explain the problem: Can turn on unit and TV -Can go to home page and see channels - Can select a channel which then downloads content - But then nothing but blank blue screen - Tried the Fox News, History, Pandora, Net Flix etc. - Put in all codes, user ids, passwords etc.
I don't want to spend more$

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?