Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm on a motor coach and dvd player isn't playing. I don't…

Customer Question
I'm on a motor...

I'm on a motor coach and dvd player isn't playing. I don't have a remote. Dvd is on menu, but am trying to get it to play from control panel. What I believe to be play button isn't working.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a Bosch/Blaupunkt player, probably several years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Loading disc into DVD media player and trying to play from the English selection on DVD. The forward arrows on Blaupunkt part of player don't seem to play DVD.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just being able to play DVD without a remote. Should be a simple solution.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can you see a model number anywhere on the unit?

Have you tried powering it off and unplugging it for a few minutes, then turning it back on again?

Issue is no longer relevant now. Thanks.
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago

Glad to hear it is resolved!

Have a great day :)
Pete.

Please stop sending me notifications

The notifications are sent automatically by the website and not by me.

Can you see an unsubscribe link on the notifications?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Thanks!
Pete.

Hi, just following up on your question - did my answer help?

If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.