Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was talking to another tech & lost him. My problem is I…

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to another tech & lost him. My problem is I use roku for connection with Netflix. I cannot get either roku or Netflix to work.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I can connect to internet with computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Sorry, I have a problem understanding computer talk. I think what happened is I must have set my tv screen to factory set up for Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to change your TV's input source from Netflix to Roku if they are using different inputs.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------