Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My tv was turned over and broke my streaming stick

Customer Question
My tv was turned...

My tv was turned over and broke my streaming stick sku#3500rw

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Can I get a replacement from you

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The transmitter is working fine I have two TV's with them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you wish to know where to purchase a replacement Roku Stick from correct?

Please let me know

Thank you