Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Yeah i was wondering if i wanna put like photos into the…

Customer Question
Yeah hi i was...

Yeah hi i was wondering if i wanna put like photos into the roku player how can i do it

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I bought it from walmart

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Ive been trying but it says something about online media player

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

There is a "mirroring" function, which means that you can download the Roku remote app to your smartphone/tablet,

which can then mirror photos from your phone/tablet to the tv screen over wifi.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.