Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku symbol is going around the scrim,no sound. What is

Customer Question
Hi Roku symbol is...

Hi Roku symbol is going around the scrim,no sound. What is next?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

VKRYTVS7BQE2QW4X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I connect the unit,power,and TV. I went to input and nothing happen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I fallow the instructions now I need your help

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick that isn't working?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Roku Stick Sn:C237A6779912

OK, are you getting Roku logo/ home screen on the TV?

OK, please put fresh batteries in Roku remote, disconnect Roku stick power and unplug it from TV for a minute, replug it to TV and reconnect the stick power to get it reboot

Now try the Roku remote, does it work?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it's working

Excellent, do you get a normal picture of a streaming channel along with the sound now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not yet, is connecting with the network

OK, take your time and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
TV scrim shows 1 address 2. code RQ2D 3. complete setup on the web. this it nothing happen

Adress of what?

a website address like Roku.com etc?

Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Do you need more help with this?

Eldon
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service