Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Says cant connect to Roku now try later. Only that message.

Customer Question
Says cant connect to...

Says cant connect to Roku now try later

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Only that message

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Outlet don't have a power plug on tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question that isn't working?

box working .I don't want to become a parnament member

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

So far you haven't signed up a monthly subscription