Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My unit is asking for a password? Nsignia. Old. Message on…

My unit is asking...

My unit is asking for a password?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Nsignia

Technician's Assistant: What Insignia model do you have? How old is it?

Old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Message on screen code 014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

I can't get out of this screen unless I turn the set off but when I turn the TV on the Roku screen comes back

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

my Roku is not working the settings screen says code 014
can't get out of this screen
are you there?

Yes, I'm here

any suggestions?

Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question?

box
it has not done this before
are you still with me?

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect Roku box power cord from the power outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Rest assured, I'm with you, typing the reply on the keyboard takes little time

system is coming back got as far as opening screen the back to settings and now its acking for a password??

Is it asking for wifi password?

something is happening the regular screen came back
I guess unplugging did the trick
thank you

Excellent, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Do you need any further assistance with this question?