Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have moved and lost my instruction manual for my sony dvd…

Customer Question
I have moved and...

I have moved and lost my instruction manual for my sony dvd player model BOD bx58, sn(###) ###-#### I have coreectl connected the dve playet tp my 6o inch Samsung smart tv , the tray opens, the on off light comes on, the tray opens and closes as before our move, but without the instruction manual( ,l0st in the move,) I cannot get the dvr to play a picture on the tv screen. can you walk me thru the play process. it worked perfectly before the move. thamks

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your DVPSR210P? Is there anything at all displayed?

My picture is perfect as it was before I connected the dvd player

Technician's Assistant: Is your DVPSR210P connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Don't recognize dvps r 210 p

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me how (what cords) you used and where they are connected on the tv?
What is the model number of the tv?