Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

To get channels you need a Roku pin. How do I get such a…

Customer Question
To get channels you...

To get channels you need a Roku pin. How do I get such a pin?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have got it up and working but it says I need a Roku pin, which I don't believe I have now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

To assist you with it, please reply back with the following info

- Are you able to login to your Roku account using a PC, tab, iPad etc?

I have established an account with Roku with a password, user name. etc

Nice, please login to your Roku account and you will see PIN Preferences option on that page, there you can set your own PN or even turn Off this feature to avoid that message when adding channels in future