Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I believe i have all info entered but cannot code displayed…

Customer Question
I believe i have...

I believe i have all info entered but cannot code displayed on tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

If i disconnect the olayer and reconnect it will display the program screen.but there is no code displayed and the remote does not respond

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connected to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

1 have an account and i used the trial program previously with perfect results.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the exact message you have on the TC screen?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.