Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my DVD player to connect to the TV. DVD player…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my DVD player to connect to the TV

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

DVD player says is it turned on?

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The dvd player is a Phillips and it is connected to the TV with three prongs and into the DVD player with one prong

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?