Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lost remote to my Roku stick and app doesn't see my network…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Lost remote...

Second opinion] Lost remote to my Roku stick and app doesn't see my network Asks for my Roku UP address which I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Need help with Tony ip address

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

All connected. Worked fine with remote but it IS no more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am trying to find the IP address of my ROKU device without the remote. It's lost.

Unfortunately, that is not possible. You will need the remote.