Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DVD's on my DVD player will hang-up, randomly skip and

Customer Question
DVD's on my DVD...

DVD's on my DVD player will hang-up, randomly skip and finally freezes after playing for 5 - 10 minutes. The same DVD disc plays fine on my computer. I have used the aerosol dust sprayers to no avail. Do you have any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Off & on for about a month

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I could, however I have no knowledge to help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, but I am trying to get it repaired before next week, as I have a presentation to give

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I do not own an I_Phone, but am using my PC to communicate with you. The phone number I gave you is a land phone, as I do not have access to texting.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

What is the make/model of the player?

Samsung RAM-RM I see no number or other ID info
I used aerosol air to clean once more and so far there is no problem. It plays DVD's that I get from Netflix and has played the DVD's that I produced on ProShow Gold, but these were now hanging up. However, so far, once I cleaned again, it is continuing to play.
Evidently, without paying more you will not offer any advice.
Please cancel my membership as I am getting nowhere fast and may as well take the DVD player to a local repair shop.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I'm not asking for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 to ask your question + balance/total upon speaking with me here) noted on the payment page when posting your question for this chat support.

I do need the actual model number though, RAM-RM is simply a feature.