Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku stick. I thought I ordered Showtime for my TV,

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku stick. I thought I ordered Showtime for my TV, but it says its not available for this device. can you help me put it on my TV

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Oh sure, I get the netflicks and amazon, i am not having any other issues with other apps just showtime.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connectd to the tv

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

There are two channels, ShowTime and Show Anytime, which one you want to add?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why in the hell are you on my mobile phone?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I gave you my credit card twice I’m not doing it again

Not sure what you're referring here, you posted a question for a Roku device on JustAnswer.com an independent, pay per question support website and I replied it, did you get my previous response as follows

- There are two channels, ShowTime and Show Anytime, which one you want to add?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
According to the front page I just paid $65 so I’m not going to pay it again I’m looking on just answer and I’ve already joined so I’m not gonna pay you more money

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Louie, Technician