Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I click on a sporting event on WATCHESPN I get a

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on a sporting event on WATCHESPN I get a message: this channel is not part of your package..

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Been using it for years and this just started last night

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unpluging for a time and re-connecting is all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No is there a charge for this?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I am referring to a ROKU unit and the message I get is: This channel is not part of your TV package.
I am AT&T Uverse and have been using this ROKU for years with no problems like this. This is in reference
to trying to watch WATCHESPN SEC+
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help. I added to my original question as I first thought I was on a ROKU site.

We are not ROKU and this is a paid service.

Do you want to continue?

no thanks anyway

OK thanks