Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku keeps buffering in our bedroom we just had our

Customer Question
My roku keeps buffering...

My roku keeps buffering in our bedroom we just had our router box replaced. the router is about 10 feet away from the bedroom roku. it just started this

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Hold on

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have updated both sling tv and the roku express

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.