Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to get (find) "source" on tv remote. The tv is turned…

Customer Question
Unable to get (find)...

Unable to get (find) "source" on tv remote.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The tv is turned on but only a lit screen shows

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

A power outlet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of your TV please? Also do you have the original TV remote nearby?

Looking now. LC261HF56 iSymphony

Also do you have the original TV remote nearby?

If you ask, I will try to answer. Otherwise no.

Not sure what you're replying to there.

Please answer these questions and I can provide an answer:

1) Do you have the original TV remote?

2) What is connected to the TV that you're trying to use (ex: Roku, Firestick, etc.)?

3) Which port on the TV do you have that device plugged into?

Also that TV model number is ***** please double check it and carefully type it on this page.

Eric. Please just cancel the contract and email proof. Thanks. We may try again later.

I don't handle any of that, I'm a tech. You would do that yourself using the site help pages.