Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to access Prime through my Roku and it keeps…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access Prime through my Roku and it keeps coming up no signal. All other channels are connecting

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Model 2027X - I was able to get Prime until last week.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 2027X?

I am not sure what you are asking - what should I be doing?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:
Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.
Remove the batteries from the roku remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote
when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.
Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.