Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have not bought a Roku yet I am just exploring the

Customer Question
I have not bought...

I have not bought a Roku yet I am just exploring the different options other than cable and what channel's I can get on it is there a certain channels I like to watch a lot

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't have one yet I'm exploring those options to my son has Roku he has a Roku player I guess but I want to make sure I get the channels I like along with everything else you know because I'm done with cable personally I want to scream cuz Comcast just keeps ripping me off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if he could let me know what channel's I could get or if I could tell him what channels me can tell you I've if I can get them or not and if they'll charge me extra for him that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My phone number is(###) ###-####
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer.

Roku offer alternative to cable tv and there are a number of channels that comes free with your Roku.

Here is a link for you to be able to search for channels that are provided by Roku. You can look for the channels before you purchase your new Roku. Roku requires high speed internet service and it will be a good idea for you to check your wifi connection speed as newer Roku requires more speed to keep up with picture quality.

If you would like to further discuss this over the phone, please let me know.

https://www.roku.com/whats-on

I didn't see it but if you know if they have the American Heroes channel, Hallmark Mysteries Channel and Destination America

I found only on channel out of the ones you listed there, destination America. Over time, Roku might add other channels. At this point you will only get one.

Adding a Roku can also give you an opportunity to add Netflix where you can watch a lot of movies as you have time. Netflix has its own application on the Roku.