Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Reset our pin. Roku about six months. Changed our pin and it…

Customer Question
Reset our pin Technician's...

Reset our pin

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku about six months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Changed our pin and it would not accept it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We have been talking to amazon for the last hour and she could not help us suggested wee call you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.