Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I did have Audiobooks on my iPod - but it has disappeared. I…

Customer Question
I did have Audiobooks...

I did have Audiobooks on my iPod - but it has disappeared. I have many audiobooks downloaded but am unable to listen to the books. How do I get the Audiobook app on my iPod.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Audiobooks?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Audiobooks?

Well I've bought them, downloaded them on my computer but unable to download them to my iPod.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
  1. Go to your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the iBooks app.
  3. At the top of the screen, look for the word "Audiobooks." If it is not selected tap the word at the top of the screen with a down arrow.
  4. Select Audiobooks.
  5. Tap the desired audiobook.
That's not the problem. The app is gone from my Apple iPod "Audiobooks" where I was able to listen to all my downloaded audiobooks. Unable to figure out how to get the "Audiobooks" app back on the iPod so I can click on it and listen to the many audiobooks I have paid for and downloaded.

Which model iPod do you have?