Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not get input picture picture to come on. Not sure of…

Customer Question
Can not get input...

Can not get input picture picture to come on

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Not sure of age

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Is a sylania. not sure how old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Using the 3 port cable we only have video and audio ports on tv

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

Are you using red/white/yellow cords? From what device (cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?

model 6419 te
white and yellow
cords from roku

Are you connecting to the ports on the front or back?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.