Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I. ILG TV get roku then the screen freezes--ca n. The

Customer Question
ILG TV get roku...

ILG TV get roku then the screen freezes--ca n

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

The dancing roku comes on, then a screenful of options but ehen I press the buttons nothing woeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It also jumps from ATV to another--compnet 2, I think.. Is there any way I could speak with a technician while in front of the TV? Our computer ia in another room and the line is always busy.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What channel do you normally watch? Netflix?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Will you PLEASE cancel this so called free trial. I don't care anymore if ROKU works. It is not worth the hassle. We're too old for this. We don't even use a cell phone and I can't tie up our home phone very long. Just forget I ever asked!
CANCEL THIS!!